Main pagelProjects and SpecialitieslNews archiveslDownloadlAbout uslContact uslفارسي
Main Menu
Login

» Sign in «

Date & Time
پنجشنبه, 14 دسامبر 2017
Statistics
Visitors of this page :  16204
Today Visitors :  12
All Visitors :  87383
Page loading time:  0/1094 second
 
News > EPC project and the foreign financing of waste water treatment plant west of Ahvaz
 


  Print        Send to Friend

EPC project and the foreign financing of waste water treatment plant west of Ahvaz

800x600 Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE FA MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

The present waste water treatment plant has a capacity of 43461 m3/day and suitable for a population of 200000. For many various reasons the buildings and equipments of the treatment plant have been damaged and only one of the two pipe line system is in operation. The concrete buildings and installations of the treatment plant are desperately in need of renovation repairs or replacement. In addition the capacity of the treatment plant should be gradually built up to a capacity of 871000 in different phases.

In order to build new units and renovate the old ones, Ahvaz water and waste water company has put these projects in a tender in EPCF method (that is engineering services, supply of material, build and also provide the finance) lots of various groups attended this tender session and finally the cooperative group of Nasr Misagh- Sazab pardazan – Abiran were declared the winners of the tender by offering the best technical and financial suggestions. The supply of finance of this project is done by the Chinese company, CUEC. This finance is only 85% of the funds needed for this project and the other 15% is supplied from internal sources.

The credit finance of this project will be done through agreed credit channels between Iran central bank and the Chinese equivalent and with the cooperation of another 2 operating Iranian and Chinese banks, which are approved by the central bank authorities of both countries and the money will be delivered in correlation with actual physical progress of the project  


11:47 - 24/04/2011    /    Number : 273    /    Show Count : 724


Users Comment
No Comment for this news
Your Comment
Name :
E-mail : 
*Comments :
Captcha:
 

Close




 
 
Main pagelProjects and SpecialitieslNews archiveslDownloadlAbout uslContact uslفارسي